18. and 19. October : ELECTRONIC MAPS AT BAS – LECTURE AND PRACTICAL EXERCISES
for students and teachers at BAS only. Digital Mapping Workshops week 42. Two day event, by BAS Architect Øyvind Tveit. (Please notice that the electronic maps at BAS may only be used when studying at BAS, not for architects at work.) Read more!
Times and locations:
• Wednesday 18th: 14:30 - 16:00 Lecture in the Big Auditorium.
Intruduction lecture and practical exercises
• Thursday 19th: 14:30 - 16:00 Individual help in Library.
1:1 help and discussion and more advanced questions.
• You will need your laptops.
• You will need to install to computer program QGIS beforehand. (It's free!)
• You need to copy a file onto your computer before the lecture: City Centre Bergen Map (shape file type) from the Library PC. It is in a folder on the Desktop called "Electronic Map Lecture 201". (Line can direct you to to this.)